SRAM Guide RS (Reach Swinglink) (Rotor/Bracket Sold Separately) B1
- ShowProduct Information Confident speed control on every trail. The SRAM Guide RS hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful and c... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Brakes Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Confident speed control on every trail. The SRAM Guide RS hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful and consistent stopping and are ideal for aggressive trail riding, enduro racing and even downhill mountain biking.
The Guide RS features a SwingLink™ lever that reduces the slack when you pull the lever, by pushing the pads towards the rotor with less lever throw. A new cam system ensures that you still get great modulation for precise braking control.
The World Championship winning S4 calliper features two pairs of pistons for more powerful stopping.
Upgrade you stopping power with the SRAM Guide RS disc brakes.
- SwingLink™ lever for more positive pad engagement
- Tool free reach adjust for the perfect set up
- Powerful four piston S4 calliper with World Championship technology
- Bleeding Edge™ technology for easier maintenance
- Lever can be positioned on either side of the bar
- Matchmaker X compatible
- Weight : 385g
- Lever Material : Aluminium
- Calliper Design : 4-piston, dual diameter calliper
- Finish : Black
- Rotor : Centerline
- Pad : Steel-backed organic
- Fluid : DOT 5.1
- Mount : Ambidextrous
- Adjustment : Tool-free Reach Adjust, Banjo Adjust
- Special Features : Tool-free Reach Adjust, Piggyback Reservoir, MatchMaker™ X compatible, Lever Pivot Bearings, Bleeding Edge™, Heat Shield
- Technology Highlight(s) : SwingLink™, PURE™ Bladder, Timing Port Closure, Bleeding Edge™, Heat Shield
- Material : Forged aluminium
- Pad / Holder : Top-loading
- Intended Use : TR/AM/FR
- System : Open System
- Rotor Sizes : 140 (rear), 160, 170, 180, 200mm
- Tri-Align Calliper Positioning System : No
- Tool-Free Pad Replacement : Yes
- Bend Zone™ : Yes
- Ambidextrous : Yes
- Stainless Hardware : Yes
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.