SRAM Level Disc Brake
- ShowProduct Information Consistent stopping power in all weather conditions. The SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes offer impr... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Brakes Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Consistent stopping power in all weather conditions. The SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes offer improved performance to mechanical disc brakes and are an ideal upgrade for your disc compatible mountain bike.
The lever uses much of the same technology - piston, seals, reservoir and bladder - that has been proven in in the SRAM Guide brake. DirectLink™ technology gives you a solid, positive feel as soon as you squeeze the lever. You can adjust the reach to get your preferred hand position on the bars.
The twin piston calliper is lightweight with enough stopping power for cross country and trail MTB riding.
- Same proven lever technologies as Guide—piston, seals, reservoir and bladder
- Compact lever body with DirectLink™
- Lever can be positioned on either side of the bar
- Rotor available as optional extra
- Weight: 430g (direct mount, 800mm hose, 160mm G 2 rotor)
- Lever Material: Stamped aluminium
- Caliper Design: 2-piston caliper
- Finish: Black
- Pad: Steel-backed organic
- Fluid: DOT 5.1
- Adjustment: Tooled reach adjust
- Technology Highlight: DirectLink™, Expandable Bladder, Timing Port Closure
- Material: Aluminium
- Pad / Holder: Top loading
- Intended Use: XC, Trail
- System: Open system
- Rotor Sizes: 140 (rear), 160, 180, 200mm
- Tri-Align Caliper Positioning System: No
- Speed Dial: No
- Bend Zone™: Yes
- Ambidextrous: Yes
- Stainless Hardware: Steel
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.