SRAM Level T Disc Brake (Rotor/Bracket Sold Separately)
- ShowProduct Information Boost your stopping power with the SRAM Level T hydraulic disc brakes and get consistent speed contr... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Brakes Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Boost your stopping power with the SRAM Level T hydraulic disc brakes and get consistent speed control in all weather conditions.
The lever uses much of the same technology - piston, seals, reservoir and bladder - that has been proven in in the SRAM Guide brake. DirectLink™ technology gives you a solid, positive feel as soon as you squeeze the lever. You can adjust the reach of the lever to get your preferred hand position on the bars. The two piece, matchmaker compatible lever bracket allows you to clean up your handlebars by fitting a SRAM shifter to the same clamp.
The twin piston calliper is lightweight with enough stopping power for cross country and trail MTB riding.
- Same proven lever technologies as Guide—piston, seals, reservoir and bladder
- Compact lever body with DirectLink™ for a positive brake feel
- Lever can be positioned on either side of the bar
- Matchmaker compatible
- Weight: 410g (direct mount, 800mm hose, 160mm CL rotor)
- Lever Material: Stamped aluminium
- Caliper Design: 2-piston caliper
- Finish: Gloss Black
- Rotor: CenterLine
- Pad: Steel-backed organic
- Fluid: DOT 5.1
- Adjustment: Tooled reach adjust
- Technology Highlight: DirectLink™, Expandable Bladder, Timing Port Closure
- Material: Aluminium
- Pad / Holder: Top loading
- Intended Use: XC, Trail
- System: Open system
- Rotor Sizes: 140 (rear), 160, 170, 180, 200mm
- Tri-Align Caliper Positioning System: No
- Speed Dial: No
- Bend Zone™: Yes
- Ambidextrous: Yes
- Stainless Hardware: Steel
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.