SRAM Level TL Disc Brake (Rotor/Bracket Sold Separately)
- ShowProduct Information Lightweight stopping power. The SRAM Level TL hydraulic disc brakes feature a lighter calliper with ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Brakes Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Lightweight stopping power. The SRAM Level TL hydraulic disc brakes feature a lighter calliper with the same great stopping power as the Level T. An ideal upgrade for your cross country or trail mountain bike.
The lever uses much of the same technology - piston, seals, reservoir and bladder - that has been proven in in the SRAM Guide brake. DirectLink™ technology gives you a solid, positive feel as soon as you squeeze the lever. You can adjust the reach of the lever to get your preferred hand position on the bars. The two piece, matchmaker compatible lever bracket allows you to clean up your handlebars by fitting a SRAM shifter to the same clamp.
The lighter weight twin piston calliper gives you all the stopping power you need for cross country and trail mountain biking. Top loading brake pads make fitting new ones much easier.
- Same proven lever technologies as Guide—piston, seals, reservoir and bladder
- Compact lever body with DirectLink™ for a positive brake feel
- Lever can be positioned on either side of the bar
- Matchmaker compatible
- Lighter weight calliper design
- Weight: 370g (direct mount, 800mm hose, 160mm CL rotor)
- Lever Material: Forged aluminium
- Caliper Design: 2-piston caliper
- Finish: Gloss Black
- Rotor: CenterLine
- Pad: Steel-backed organic
- Fluid: DOT 5.1
- Adjustment: Tooled reach adjust
- Technology Highlights: DirectLink™, Expandable Bladder, Timing Port Closure
- Material: Aluminium
- Pad / Holder: Top loading
- Intended Use: XC, Trail
- System: Open system
- Rotor Sizes: 140 (rear), 160, 170, 180, 200mm
- Tri-Align Caliper Positioning System: No
- Speed Dial: No
- Bend Zone™: Yes
- Ambidextrous: Yes
- Stainless Hardware: Steel
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.