SRAM NX Eagle DUB X-Sync 2 4" Fat Bike Direct Mount Crankset - 12 Speed (Cups/Bearings Not Included)
- ShowProduct Information The SRAM NX crankset delivers Eagle™ styling and performance to the newest addition to the Eagle™ ec... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cranks & Chainsets Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- 6000 series forged aluminium arms
- DUB™ technology features a uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and is forward and backward compatible.
- ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details.
- Speeds: 11/12
- BB Compatibility: DUB BSA MTB 100, DUB PF MTB 121, DUB BSA73, DUB PF89.5, DUB PF92, DUB PF30 MTB73, DUB BB30 MTB73
- Chainring Size: 30, 32
- Crank arm length: 165mm, 170mm, 175mm
- Chainline: 66.5mm
- BB Spindle Interface: DUB
- Chainring material: Steel
- Guard: No Guard
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): Direct Mount (DM)
- Crank arm material: Aluminium
- Colour (Crank arm): Black
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Cranks & Chainsets Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.