SRAM NX Eagle Rear Derailleur - 12 Speed
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Mountain Bike Rear See the latest products
New in Mountain Bike Rear
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information This new NX Eagle™ derailleur features the proven SRAM 1x-specific X-HORIZON™ design. The larger, 14... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
This new NX Eagle™ derailleur features the proven SRAM 1x-specific X-HORIZON™ design. The larger, 14-tooth X-SYNC™ lower pulley easily facilitates 11 to 50- and 10- to 50-tooth cassette capacity, and also adds to NX Eagle's overall smooth-pedalling feel. The Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ provides quiet, consistent performance and durability.
Things To Remember:
- Eagle™ technology provides an expanded, optimum, gear range making you fast on the flats, giving you control on the climbs and unleashing your speed on the descents.
- Eagle™ is a complete drivetrain system that was developed to be an integrated high-performance ecosystem. The engineering and testing that went into the development provide for maximum performance, safety, and long-term durability to ensure a great consumer ride experience. We guarantee this performance when Eagle™ drivetrains are used as a complete ecosystem. For additional information, please contact your SRAM Sales Contact.
- Completely new rear derailleur incorporating our proven X-HORIZON™ design and new Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ technology.
- Eagle™ ecosystem-engineered mounting system and CAGE LOCK™ positioning add robustness.
- Eagle™ pulley technology provides greater efficiency, crisper shifting and quieter operation.
Speed (RD): 12s
Cable pull ratio: X-actuation
Cage (RD): Long
Max tooth: 50
Colour (RD): Black
Pulley bearings material: Steel
Cage material (RD): Steel
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.