SRAM PG1050 10 Speed Cassette
- ShowProduct Information The new PowerGlide 1050 cassette offers an innovative approach to 10-Speed cassette design. Our cass... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Casettes Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe new PowerGlide 1050 cassette offers an innovative approach to 10-Speed cassette design. Our cassette performance is optimized by material choice, tooth profile and shift ramp design for quick and positive index shifting. The cassette shifts efficiently and positively in all high performance situations.
The cassette features a semi-spidered construction for a maximum stiffness to weight ratio and is available in many optimized configurations to best match a wide variety of uses.
- WiFli technology for faster shifts and significant weight savings
- Weight: 11-32T - 299g, 11-23T - 250g
- Recommended group: SRAM Apex
- Sprockets on spider: 3
- Speeds: 10
- Technology Highlight(s): Power Glide
- Weight: 299 grams (11-32T)
- Gear Ratios: 11-32, 11-28, 11-26, 11-23, 12-36T
- Speeds: 10
- Recommended Chain: PC-1090R, PC-1090, PC-1070, PC-1050, PC-1030
- Lock Ring Material: Steel / Pad printed finish
- Sprocket Material: Heat treated steel / Blast Silver
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.