SRAM SX Eagle 32T Crankset
- ShowProduct Information Multiple price-point options to allow you to hit the group price you need to build a better bike. Sa... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cranks & Chainsets Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Multiple price-point options to allow you to hit the group price you need to build a better bike. Same chain retention performance as seen in all of the higher-level Eagle drivetrain cranks.
Things to Remember:
- All new fully featured Eagle crankset. Now offering more Eagle™ options than ever before.
- DUB technology option.
- Steel Eagle™ direct mount ring — as seen on NX Eagle™.
- For Powerspline cranks, use 118/73 Powerpline Bottom Brackets.
- Speeds: 11/12
- BB Compatibility: DUB:BSA73, PF89.5, PF92, PF30 MTB73, BB30 MTB73, BSA MTB68SP
- Chainring Size: 32
- Crank arm length: 165mm, 170mm, 175mm
- Chainline: 52.0mm
- BB Spindle Interface: DUB
- Chainring material: Steel
- Guard: No Guard
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): Direct Mount (DM)
- Crank arm material: Aluminum
- Color (Crank arm): Black
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Cranks & Chainsets Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.