SRAM X01 Eagle HollowPin 12 Speed Chain - 126 Links
- ShowProduct Information It might look normal from the outside, but the engineering inside this incredible new chain design t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Chains Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Groundbreaking new chain design and technology
- The Eagle™ chain has been completely re-engineered, and is produced with new manufacturing technology
- All-new Eagle™ PowerLock® chain connector with FLOW LINK™ technology gives better chain-guiding and increased longevity
- The Eagle™ chain is the quietest, strongest and most wear-resistant chain in the world
- Unique features and design also give significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle™ cassettes and rings
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
SRAM X01 Eagle HollowPin 12 Speed Chain - 126 Links Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Needed to replace old one as it had stretched as they all do with time. Tredz even shortened it for me for free friendly staff, more than happy.
Needed to replace old one as it had stretched as they all do with time. Tredz even shortened it for me for free friendly staff, more than happy.Close review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.