SRAM X01 Rear Derailleur - Type 2.1 - 11 Speed
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road Bike Rear See the latest products
New in Road Bike Rear
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Action HeroThanks to its horizontal parallelogram design, X-Horizon can keep the chain gap the same ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Thanks to its horizontal parallelogram design, X-Horizon can keep the chain gap the same across all 11 gears. By taking vertical movement out of the equation, this design doesn't just make shifting faster- it reduces shift force and eliminates ghost shifting. Roller Bearing Clutch technology reduces bounce and chain slap. Cage Lock technology makes wheel removal and installation easier than ever before.
Paired with the X01 shifter, the X-Horizon RD forms the backbone of X-Actuation technology: the key to totally smooth shifting action.
- Large upper pulley offset automatically adjusts chain gap
- X-Horizon design reduces shift force and ghost shifting
- 12-tooth X-Sync pulley wheels
- TYPE 2 technologies: Rolling Bearing Clutch and Cage Lock
- Carbon cage
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Colours: Red and Black
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
SRAM X01 Rear Derailleur - Type 2.1 - 11 Speed Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I have been itching to get rid of my stock rear mech for ages and straight away I can see the difference. This is easily the best upgrade I have so far on my bike.
I have been itching to get rid of my stock rear mech for ages and straight away I can see the difference. This is easily the best upgrade I have so far on my bike.Close review