SRAM XX1 Rear Derailleur - Type 2.1 - 11 Speed
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Mountain Bike Rear See the latest products
New in Mountain Bike Rear
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Featured in the 2016 DIRT 100 ‘Best trail/enduro transmission 2016’ Offering the best in shifting p... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Featured in the 2016 DIRT 100 ‘Best trail/enduro transmission 2016’
Offering the best in shifting performance and reliability the SRAM XX1 – Type 2.1, is the ideal rear derailleur for trail and enduro mountain bikes.
The SRAM XX1 rear mech features the X-horizon horizontal parallelogram design with offset pulleys that keeps a constant chain gap across all 11 gears. This limits all movement to the horizontal access which reduces shift force for fast, precise shifting. Ghost shifting is also eliminated.
Roller bearing clutch
Reducing chain bounce and slap the clutch mechanism helps to keep the chain in place as well as offering a quieter ride. Cage lock technology also makes wheel changes a lot easier.
- Large upper pulley offset automatically adjusts chain gap
- X-Horizon design reduces shift force and ghost shifting
- 12-tooth X-Sync pulley wheels
- Type 2.1 technologies: Roller Bearing Clutch and Cage Lock
- Horizontal Parallelogram design
- New silent pulley tooth design
- Weight: 245g
- Colours: Red, Black
- Compatibility: 1x11 X-ACTUATION™
- Bearings: BLACKBOX™ ceramic bearing pulleys
- Cage Size: Long
- Max cassette tooth: 42t
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.