Salsa Cowbell 3 Road Handlebars
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road handlebars See the latest products
New in Road handlebars
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Cowbell Bar Shape Is A Mild Departure From A Traditional Road Bar, So it's Easy To Transition To... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe Cowbell Bar Shape Is A Mild Departure From A Traditional Road Bar, So it's Easy To Transition To If that's What You'Re Used To
Designed To Allow A Flat Transition Between Handlebar And Brake Lever
- Top Radius Allows Comfortable Hand Positions All The Way Across, While Maintaining Short Reach
- 12? Outward Flare In The Drops Is Great For Gravel Riding And ?Cross Racing; Same Flare As Previous Bell Lap
- 31.8Mm Clamp Only
- Widths: 38, 40, 42, 44, 46Cm
- Width Measured Center-To-Center At The Lever Position
- 76Mm Reach, 126Mm Drop (Same As Our Prm Bars)
- 120Mm-Wide Center Section For Mounting Accessories
- Flattened Indentation For Cable Routing
- Bead-Blast Black Finish
- 301G For 44Cm