Saris Bones Car Rack - 2 Bikes
- ShowProduct Information The Saris Bones 2 boot rack is stylish, simple to use and works well. A tried and tested design offe... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Car Rack Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Saris Bones 2 boot rack is stylish, simple to use and works well. A tried and tested design offers hassle free transport for one or two bikes. Secure straps fit the car rack to your vehicle while the bike is held in place on the struts.
The Saris Bones 2 has thick rubber hooks don’t scratch your car while the straps and cups are also built from rubber to prevent damage to your bike.
Review | 9 / 10
“The Saris Bones 2 isn't just the best looking bike carrier, it's also one of the best at actually doing the job.” – Road.ccSaris Car Rack Compatibility
- Two bike capacity
- Fits most mountain, road, women’s and children’s bikes
- Injection moulded
- Engineered-resin construction is the strongest on the market
- Built with 100% recyclable, non-rusting materials
- Absorbs road shock and other bike-jostling evils
- Easily adjusts to fit most vehicle styles: sedans, hatchbacks and minivans
- Non-marring thermoplastic rubber foot pads adjust to the contours of the vehicle
- Integrated, ratcheting straps are designed to hold and stabilize bikes
- Arc-based design fits over spoilers and separates bikes on three different levels
- Comes Boxed. Suitable to have on show in the shop
- Lifetime warranty
- Carries 2 bikes (35lbs/bike).
- Spring buckle straps with vinyl-coated hooks.
- Strongest frame on the market.
- Built with 100% recyclable materials.
- Rust-free injection molded plastic.
- Articulated rubber feet to protect paint.
- Ratcheting anti-sway straps for a secure hold.
- Arc–based design separates bikes on different levels.
- Frame fits over most spoilers.
- Available in black.
- Compatible with most vehicles
- Meets European Union regulations.
- Patents issued and pending.
- Lightweight at 9 lbs.
- Remember, bikes and the bike racks themselves can be removed from vehicles, so be extra vigilant and take it in turns with your travelling companion to make comfort breaks at service stations.
- Saris recommend a maximum speed of 60mph when using a bike rack. Your car will probably thank you for it.
- Make sure your number plate isn't obscured by the rack.
If your bike(s) cover your vehicle number plate or lights we recommend you fit a lighting board to comply with road vehicle lighting laws.Saris Bones user manual
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Car Rack Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available