Saris Bones Ex 2-Bike Trunk Rack
- ShowProduct Information A Leg Above the Rest The Bones trunk rack made a name for itself in the mid-90’s, and 25 years later... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Car Rack Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
A Leg Above the Rest
The Bones trunk rack made a name for itself in the mid-90’s, and 25 years later it’s doing it again. How? By expanding its vehicle compatibility to fit 20% more of the most popular vehicles, including those with spoilers.
Featuring a unique arched leg, the Bones EX gracefully avoids contact with most plastic spoilers found on many of the best-selling sedans, hatch backs and SUVs. This simple, yet game-changing design by Fabio Pedrini transformed the iconic trunk rack into one that could fit 90% of the top 50 vehicles sold in the USA. Equipped with premium bike hold downs and a streamlined strap management system, the Bones EX is penning its own chapter in history books.
And just like its legendary predecessor, the Bones EX is made in Madison, Wisconsin, USA, with locally sourced materials that’ll last a lifetime.
- Best Fit Around: compatible with the largest array of popular vehicles, including those with spoilers.
- VIP Treatment: premium bike hold downs that are easy to use and quick to load.
- Clean, Sleek Look: integrated strap management eliminates flapping straps.
- Strong & Rust-Free: injection-molded arms and legs keep the rack solid for years to come.
- Carries 2 bikes (35lb/bike).
- Has the largest vehicle compatibility of any trunk rack on the market – consult the Saris Fit Guide for approved fits.
- A Bike Beam may be required for frames without a horizontal top tube.
- Unique dog leg fits over most spoilers, including those on popular sedans, hatchbacks and SUVs.
- Premium bike hold downs that are easy to use and quick to load.
- Integrated strap management system provides clean look and eliminates flapping straps.
- Best-in-class ratchet straps speedily fasten bike to the rack.
- Strongest frame on the market.
- Built with 100% recyclable materials.
- Rust-free injection molded plastic.
- Rubber feet articulate to protect paint.
- Arc–based design separates bikes on different levels.
- Lightweight at 11 lbs.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Car Rack Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available