Saris Bones Ex 3-Bike Trunk Rack
- ShowProduct Information What happens when you take the most popular trunk rack of all time and expand its vehicle compatibil... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Car Rack Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
What happens when you take the most popular trunk rack of all time and expand its vehicle compatibility by 20%? Spoiler Alert: you get the Bones EX.
The Saris Bones Ex 3-bike trunk rack was cultivated in the mind of Italian designer Fabio Pedrini and brought to life in our Wisconsin-based facility, the Bones EX features a unique and game-changing leg. Featuring a leg that gracefully avoids contact with most plastic spoilers found on many of the best-selling sedans, hatch backs and SUVs, the Bones EX fits 20% more vehicles than its legendary predecessor.
And that’s not all. We’ve decked out the Bones EX with premium bike hold downs and a handy strap management system and three rad colors: Black, Celebration Red and Celebration Blue.
Plus, we'll donate $10 to World Bicycle Relief for every Celebration Red Bones EX rack purchased, as well as $10 for Free Bikes 4 Kidz for every Celebration Blue. That way you can look good and do good, too.
- Best fit around: fits 90% of the top vehicles sold, including those with spoilers.
- VIP Treatment: premium bike hold downs that are easy to use and quick to load.
- Clean, Sleek Look: integrated strap management eliminates flapping straps.
- Strong & Rust-Free: injection-molded arms and legs keep the rack solid for years to come.
- Carries 3 bikes
- Weight limit 35lb/bike.
- Has the largest vehicle compatibility of any trunk rack on the market – consult the Saris Fit Guide for approved fits.
- A Bike Beam may be required for frames without a horizontal top tube.
- Unique dog leg fits over most spoilers, including those on popular sedans, hatchbacks and SUVs.
- Premium bike hold downs that are easy to use and quick to load.
- Integrated strap management system provides clean look and eliminates flapping straps.
- Best-in-class ratchet straps speedily fasten bike to the rack.
- Strongest frame on the market.
- Built with 100% recyclable materials.
- Rust-free injection molded plastic.
- Rubber feet articulate to protect paint.
- Arc–based design separates bikes on different levels.
- Lightweight at 11 lbs.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Car Rack Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available