Saris Fluid 2 Turbo Trainer
- ShowProduct Information Better health. Faster splits. More me-time. Whatever your goals may be, the Fluid² helps you get... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Turbo Trainer Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Better health. Faster splits. More me-time. Whatever your goals may be, the Fluid² helps you get the most out of each indoor training ride.
The large, precision-balanced flywheel (with patented fan design) lets you easily customize each ride simply by shifting gears, just as you would outside. This design also helps keep your Fluid² working better – longer. And thanks to our built-to-last manufacturing process, the Fluid² can help you conquer one goal after the next.
Want to train with Zwift? All you need is a speed sensor. Visit our setup guide to learn how to get started.
Upgrade to the Smart Equipped version
- Fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and consistent ride.
- Progressive resistance offers the widest resistance range and road-like feel.
- Compatible with Zwift and other indoor cycling apps.
- PowerTuned for optimal road-like feel.
- Noise level at 20 mph is super quiet 64-68 decibels.
- Large, individually precision-balanced flywheel allows for improved road-like feel.
- Self-cooling mechanisms including a patented fan design keeps the unit performing better, longer.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Comes on foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
- Trainer tire recommended.
- Trainer is tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes.
- Formerly branded as CycleOps Fluid²
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Turbo Trainer Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later with interest free credit Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.