Saris Mag+ Turbo Trainer With Adjuster
- ShowProduct Information Stick to your fitness plan year round with the help of the Saris Mag+ trainer. It is the perfect way... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Turbo Trainer Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Stick to your fitness plan year round with the help of the Saris Mag+ trainer. It is the perfect way to keep your legs warm when it's cold, dry when it's wet, and safe when it's too dark to ride outside. With this turbo trainer, it's easy to turn your bike into your go-to calorie burner — no matter the season.
Simply attach the handlebar-mounted shifter to change resistance during your workout without having to leave your bike.
Want to train with Zwift or CycleOps VirtualTraining? All you need is a speed sensor.
- Magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride.
- Linear resistance boosts workout intensity to match each pedal stroke and gear click.
- Comes with convenient, adjustable handlebar- mounted shifter.
- Noise level at 20 mph is 70-74 decibels.
- Eccentric levelling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tyre wear and slippage.
- Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
- Adjust tyre fit to resistant unit with a convenient turn knob.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes - up to a 2.0 tyre.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
- Trainer tyre recommended.
- Compatible with virtual training apps.
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300lbs.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142 x 12mm and 148 x 12mm bikes.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Turbo Trainer Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later with interest free credit Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.