Schwalbe Marathon Plus Tour SmartGuard Wired 26" Tour Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Urban MTB Tyres See the latest products
RRP: £43.99 Save £14.00
RRP: £43.99 Save up to £16.00
RRP: £38.99 Save up to £14.00
RRP: £37.49 Save £8.50
RRP: £37.49 Save £10.50
RRP: £43.99 Save £16.00
New in Urban MTB Tyres
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Flat-less – with a purposeful trekking treadAsphalt or off-road? Everyday use or bicycle expeditions... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Flat-less – with a purposeful trekking tread
Asphalt or off-road? Everyday use or bicycle expeditions? This versatile tire always does the job. Its robust construction handles almost any mistreatment. Protected by SmartGuard, the most effective puncture protection belt available for bicycle tires.
Level 6 Smart Guard
Most effective protection belt available for bicycle tires. A substantial, 5 mm thick layer of flexible, special india rubber offers durable protection. Works also for objects that lodge in the tread. Even a thumbtack won’t harm it.
E-Bike ready 25
In standard pedelecs that have motor assist up to 25 km/h, there is no legal requirement for a special tire. But even with these bikes, loads and average speeds are higher than in regular bikes, therefore we recommend only certain tires as “E-Bike Ready 25”.
- Excellent quality for intensive use.
- These are the best value for money tires.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.