Scott E-Venture 20 Womens
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric bikes See the latest products
New in Electric bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information BatteryThe battery is impressively easy to use. Thanks to an integrated locking system, the battery ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- The battery is impressively easy to use. Thanks to an integrated locking system, the battery can be removed and re-attached just like any plug & play device and can be completely charged in its own charger in the record time of only 2.5 hours
- separate charging status display
- ion-lithium battery technology
- 36 Volt
- minimum range of 60 km, and up to 145 km depending on terrain, assistance level and rider input
- Weight 2.3kg
- The drive complies with all road regulations and its compact design of the drive has the additional advantage in that it is attached to the bottom bracket gives the wheel an optimal center of gravity. The ride behavior in the SUB or the Sportster model is the same without the electric drive and is extremely agile, yet comfortable
- High-tech on the handlebars. The small control panel permits the rider to control any integrated areas on the bike. The Assistance Level and the light function can be controlled and selected. Furthermore, the small screen displays the current battery status, the coverage in kilometers and includes the functions of a conventional bicycle computer
- SCOTT has developed the Urban-Kit, which includes fenders, rear rack, and kick-stand. Available as an aftermarket item, this kit can be fitted within minutes because of our easy mounting system. Urban-Kits are offered in a variety of colors to style your ride
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.