Scott RC Ultimate Road Cycling Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road shoes See the latest products
New in Road shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Scott RC Ultimate road cycling shoes are where comfort and technology intersect. Constructed fro... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Scott RC Ultimate road cycling shoes are where comfort and technology intersect. Constructed from Carbitex, a structural carbon fabric, with a textile mesh for superior comfort and breathability in the upper while allowing you to transfer all your energy to the pedals.
HMX spread tow carbon fibre with a Corecell foam core provides unrivalled stiffness and light weight in the sole. All the benefits of our lightest, most exotic materials are wrapped into this all-day shoe for elite racers and fondo riders alike
- Outsole: HMX Carbon / Stiffness Index 10
- Upper: Carbitex Fabric, Lightweight Microfiber, 3D Nylon Airmesh
- Closure: Closure system with Boa IP-1
- Footbed: Adjustable ErgoLogic removable insole
- Approx. Weight: 255g (UK 8)
- Wrap Fit: Structural layer of synthetic leather which conforms the foot like a second skin.
- Racing Fit: Our racing last features smaller volume and a slim fit
- Adjustable Ergologic Insole System: SCOTT`s adjustable ErgoLogic insole system allows you to customize your insoles
- Power Zone Outsole Road: Power Zone is a concept which integrates maximum comfort and efficiency via the outsole
- Boa Ip-1 System: The Boa® System delivers closure and adjustment solutions purpose-built for performance
- Carbitex®: Carbon fibre has the highest tensile strength of any commercially available fibre
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.