Scott Spark 945 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Stealthy and fast, the Scott Spark 945 combines 29” wheels and a sophisticated full sus frame to cre... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Stealthy and fast, the Scott Spark 945 combines 29” wheels and a sophisticated full sus frame to create a cross country mountain bike that is capable of tackling serious terrain.
The heart of the Spark is an Alloy SL 6011 frame which features custom butted hydroformed tubes to keep it lightweight, but also strong, in all the key areas. A tapered headtube and internal cable routing keep things tidy, while a carbon rocker link drives the Trunnion rear shock.
Scott’s patented TwinLoc Lever system controls both the fork and rear shock. With one click, the rear travel is reduced from 120mm to 85mm and the front fork is set into platform mode to help with climbing. The second click on the lever locks out both front and rear suspension.
The SRAM GX/NX 1x11 speed drivetrain is a masterpiece of simplicity and efficiency, with a wide range to tackle any mountain. Fox suspension is balanced front and rear with a Float Performance fork and a custom Fox Nude shock.
- Lightweight Alloy SL 6011 frame with carbon rocker and 120mm of travel
- Fox Nude rear shock offers 3 modes for bump control
- Fox 34 Float Performance Grip3 directs steering and devours bumps
- SRAM GX/NX 1x11 speed drivetrain gives simple clear shifts
- Weight: 13.30 kg (manufacturer claimed)
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black/Grey/Green
- The Scott Spark 945 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Spark 3 Alloy SL 6011 custom butted Hydroformed tubes tapered Headtube / BB92 dropouts for 148x12mm|
|Fork:||FOX 34 Float Performance Air Grip 3 / 3-Modes / 15x110mm QR axle / tapered steerer Reb. Adj. / Lockout / 120mm travel|
|Rear Shock:||FOX NUDE Trunnion SCOTT custom w. travel / geo adj. 3 modes: Lockout - Traction Control -Descend DPS / Reb. Adj. Travel 120 - 85 - Lockout / 165X45mm|
|Headset:||Syncros Comp Press Fit / Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" OD 50/61mm / ID 44/55mm|
|Stem:||Syncros FL2.0 / 6061 Alloy 6° / integrated Top Cup / 31.8mm / 1 1/8"|
|Bars:||Syncros FL2.0 T-Bar / Alloy 6061 T shape Flat / 9° / 740mm Syncros Pro lock-on grips|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M506 Disc 180mm SM-RT54 CL Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M506 Disc 180mm SM-RT54 CL Rotor|
|Rear Mech:||Sram GX1|
|Shifters:||Sram NX1 Trigger|
|Rims:||Syncros X-23 / 32H / Tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Syncros CL811 / 15x110mm made by Formula|
|Rear Hub:||Syncros CL14811 / Boost 148x12mm RWS axle / XD / made by Formula|
|Spokes:||Stainless Black 15G / 1.8mm|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Forekaster / 2.35 / 60TPI Kevlar Bead Dual compound|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Forekaster / 2.35 / 60TPI Kevlar Bead Dual compound|
|Seat Post:||Syncros Dropper 2.0 / YSP12 ICR / Remote 31.6mm / S size 100mm / M, L & XL 120mm|
|Chainset:||Sram Custom NX1 GXP Boost PF 30T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sram GXP PF integrated / shell 41x92mm|
|Cassette:||Sram XG1150 / 10-42 T|
|Weight:||13.30 KG/29.32 LBS|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.