Scott Sub Cross 10 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Don’t hold back with the superbly versatile and comfortable Scott Sub Cross 10 hybrid bike. From gra... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Don’t hold back with the superbly versatile and comfortable Scott Sub Cross 10 hybrid bike. From gravel to tarmac and dirt – the Cross can do it all.
The Sub Cross 20 hybrid is built around a lightweight and strong 6061 aluminium frame for easy handling and manoeuvrability on all terrain. Internal cable routing keeps the frame looking clean.
Up-front a Suntour NEX suspension fork with 63mm travel helps smooth lumps and bumps of rough gravel tracks and potholes. Remote fork lockout improves efficiency on flats and climbs.
Powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer confident and consistent braking in all weather conditions, whether you’re off-road or on-road. Smooth rolling 700c wheel are wrapped in wide 42c Schwalbe Smart Sam tyres for extra grip and impressive durability.
Clad to the Sub Cross 10 is a very capable Shimano XT/Deore 3x10 speed drivetrain with smooth shifting performance over a wide range of gears to tackle all terrain.
When the tarmac ends, the Sub Cross 10 hybrid keeps on going.
- Lightweight and strong aluminium frame
- Powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confidence in all weather
- Compatible with racks & mudguards
- Quality Shimano XT/Deore 3x10 speed drivetrain with wide range
- Size: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- The Scott Sub Cross 10 is available on 0% APR finance
The Scott Sub Cross 10 2017 Features are:
Frame: New SUB Cross Alloy 6061 D.B. / Sub Cross Men geometry / Internal cable routing / SCOTT urban kit ready
Fork: Rock Shox Paragon Silver TK / Remote Lockout / 65mm travel
Headset: GW 1SI110 OE integ.
Bars: Syncros UC3.0 Tbar / 31.8 / 620mm / 9° Bend
Stem: Syncros UC3.0 / 7° / Black
Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M610-10 / R-fire plus 2 / w/gear indicator
Front Mech: Shimano Deore FD-T610 / 34.9mm
Rear Mech: Shimano XT RD-T8000-SGS / Shadow Type
Chainset: Shimano FC-T8000 / 48x36x26 / w/CG
Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-MT800 / 68mm shell
Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500-10 11-34 T
Chain: KMC X10
Front Brake: Shimano BR-M395 / Hydr. Disc / SM-RT54 CL Rotor 160mm
Rear Brake: Shimano BR-M395 / Hydr. Disc / SM-RT54 CL Rotor 160mm
Rims: Syncros X-20 Disc / 32H / black
Front Hub: Formula CL51
Rear Hub: Shimano FH-M4050 CL
Spokes: Stainless black / 15G / 1.8mm
Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam / 700x42C / 50 TPI Front - Schwalbe Smart Sam / 700x42C / 50 TPI Rear
Seatpost: Syncros UC3.0 / 31.6mm / 350mm / Black
Pedals: Wellgo M-248DU
Weight: 12.96 KG/28.27 LBS