Scott Sub Cross 10 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A hybrid sports bike that’s built for the tough roads. The Scott Sub Cross 10 is a comfortable and c... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A hybrid sports bike that’s built for the tough roads. The Scott Sub Cross 10 is a comfortable and capable bike that makes commuting that much better with its lightweight alloy frame. The disc brakes are powerful and reliable, while the knobbly tyres and Suntour fork aid in traction and control.
- SUB Cross Alloy 6061 frame is lightweight
- RockShox Paragon fork offers superb bump absorption and comes with remote lockout
- Shimano Deore/XT 3x10 speed drivetrain has slick shifts and super wide gearing
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes are reliable, powerful stoppers for all-weather
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large, XX Large
- Colours: Black/Grey
- The Scott Sub Cross 10 is available with 0% APR finance
The Scott Sub Cross 10 emphasizes comfort and convenience for touring and transportation. Equipped with a remote lockout fork and Syncros components, the SUB Cross is set up perfectly for your excursions. Available in both Men and Lady geometries.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||SUB Cross Alloy 6061 D.B./Sub Cross Men/Internal cable routing/Scott urban kit ready|
|Fork:||Rock Shox Paragon Silver TK/Remote Lockout/65mm travel|
|Headset:||GW 1SI110 OE integ.|
|Bars:||Syncros UC3.0/31.8/Tbar/660mm/9° bend|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M395/Hydr. Disc/SM-RT54 CL Rotor 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M395/Hydr. Disc/SM-RT54 CL Rotor 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano BL-M425|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore FD-T6010/34.9mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT RD-T8000-SGS/Shadow Type/30 Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore SL-M610-10/R-fire plus 2/w/gear indicator|
|Rims:||Syncros X-20 Disc/32H/black|
|Front Hub:||Formula CL51|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano FH-M4050 CL|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Smart Sam/700x42C/50 TPI|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Smart Sam/700x42C/50 TPI|
|Seat Post:||Syncros UC3.0/31.6mm/350mm/Black|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BB-MT800/68mm shell|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG500-10 11-34 T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.