Scott Trail Progressive Shorts
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Baggy Shorts See the latest products
New in Baggy Shorts
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Cut in a 4-way stretch fabric for extreme comfort, the Scott Trail Progressive shorts also feature l... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionCut in a 4-way stretch fabric for extreme comfort, the Scott Trail Progressive shorts also feature lasercut ventilation holes to allow airflow and a zipped pocket with an integrated mesh phone pocket to keep everything safe and in place. On top of that, these optimized race-ready shorts come with an external adjustment system and durable ripstock fabric to provide you the ultimate freedom of movement and high abrasion resistance during your descents.
- Lightweight aero optimized race-ready shorts due to narrow cutlines
- Engineered for ambitious progressive biking
- Durable ripstop fabric to protect against cuts and scrapes
- External side adjustment system for a perfect fit
- Laser cut holes on front for enhanced airflow
- Side pockets
- Inner mesh pocket for mobile
- Main: 94.5% Polyamide, 5.5% Elastane
- Insert 1: 89% Polyamide, 11% Elastane
- Insert 3: 100% Polyamide
- DRYOxcell woven fabric
- DUROexpand 4-way stretch woven fabric & DRYOzone DWR treatment
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.