Shimano Acera 8 Speed SGS Rear Derailleur/Mech RDM360
- ShowProduct Information Acera mountain bike rear derailleur with light action operation and over-size pulleys for a wide gea... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Derailleur/Mech Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionAcera mountain bike rear derailleur with light action operation and over-size pulleys for a wide gear choice
The Features of the Shimano Acera 8 Speed Rear Mech RDM360 are:
- Oversize 13-tooth tension and guide pulleys to reduce noise and wear
- Extension spring and low-friction fluorine-coated link pivot bushing result in a light shifting action
- Top normal spring for use with Rapidfire shifters
- IG and HG chain, 7- and 8-speed compatible
- For use with 28 to 34 tooth low rear sprockets, total capacity 43 teeth
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.