Shimano BL-M820 Saint I-spec-B Compatible Disc Brake Lever
- ShowProduct Information Features: Ergonomic, powerful and compact Servo-Wave hydraulic disc brake lever is performance optim... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Brakes Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Ergonomic, powerful and compact Servo-Wave hydraulic disc brake lever is performance optimized with full adjustability on the fly.
- Short stroke Servo-Wave mechanism for quick pad engagement and more power for aggressive riding.
- Excellent clearance at the calliper has enabled Shimano to use a short stroke Servo-Wave mechanism. As the brake lever is pulled a cam linkage enables rapid pad to rotor engagement, at the point of contact the cam moves across multiplying the leverage ratio and increasing the stopping power.
- Adjustable free stroke enables you to fine tune the amount of lever pull before pad and rotor engagement.
- Easy access no tools lever reach adjustment dial for custom lever feel and position.
- Lightweight, strong and durable forged alloy one piece body is also rigid under hard braking loads.
- Forged alloy short brake lever with antislip finish for optimum strength, grip and reliability.
- Ergonomic pivot position for efficient and powerful braking follows a natural pulling arc.
- Integrated inline barrel master reservoir with easy bleed port.
- Mineral oil brake fluid.
- Hinged clamp for quick installation.
- 2nd generation I-spec-B-B compatible.