Shimano BR-R317 Sora Calliper Without Rotor
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Disc brakes See the latest products
RRP: £62.00 Save £6.00
RRP: £62.00 Save £10.00
New in Disc brakes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:Disc brake power for road or cyclo cross bikes without the fuss of hydraulic fluid syst... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Disc brake power for road or cyclo cross bikes without the fuss of hydraulic fluid systems
- Cable operated mechanical disc brake design means that you can upgrade to discs using existing compatible road brake levers or STIs
- Adjustable pad clearance for easy set up
- Super lightweight low profile body uses a forged one piece alloy design that increases rigidity and reduces weight
- Long arm design maximises performance for light braking control with New Super SLR brake levers
- Shim-less mounting system for quick and easy setup
- Post type calliper can be adapted to International standard mount frames and forks with various rotor sizes
- Can be used with Centre-Lock and 6-bolt rotors
- Calliper comes with resin G01S disc pads
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.