Shimano CN-4601 Tiagra 10-speed chain - 116 links
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:Super Narrow Hyperglide (HG) series 10-speed compatible directional chain, recommended ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Chains Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Super Narrow Hyperglide (HG) series 10-speed compatible directional chain, recommended for Tiagra drivetrains
- Chain uses a directional design with specifically shaped inner and outer plates to optimise shifting over the chainset and cassette
- Outer plate design has been developed to reduce the chance of chain suck
- The inner plate has been developed for better contact with gears giving smoother shifting under high load, giving efficient pedalling, increased rigidity, and near silent running
- For use with double chainset only
- 5.88 mm chain width, optimised for 10-speed Super Narrow HG drivetrains
- Corrosion-resistant grey finish on outer plates
- 116 links, 277 grams (114 links)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.