Shimano CS-HG41 7 Speed Acera Cassette
- ShowProduct Information Durable 7-speed ATB cassetteHyperglide sprockets have a computer designed tooth configuration with c... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Casettes Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Durable 7-speed ATB cassette
- Hyperglide sprockets have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp smooth shift even under load
- Close ratio gearing allows a more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control
- Sprockets are cut away for a lightweight design without reducing rigidity
- ickel-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion
- Corrosion-resistant steel cassette lockring
- For 7-speed HG chains
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Shimano CS-HG41 7 Speed Acera Cassette Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
A very reasonably priced cassette that does exactly what it said it should. I use it on my day to day commuting bike
A very reasonably priced cassette that does exactly what it said it should. I use it on my day to day commuting bikeClose review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.