Shimano DH-3N72 6v 3.0w Quick Release Dynamo Front Hub For Use With Rim Brakes - 32h
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:Light weight, high grade 6 volt 3 watt dynamo front hub with easy to use quick release.... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Wheels Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionKey Features:
- Light weight, high grade 6 volt 3 watt dynamo front hub with easy to use quick release.
- gives bright illumination for safer night riding without the need and expense of replacing batteries.
- Important weight savings are made by using an efficient and light weight aluminium coil structure.
- For use with rim brakes.
- Labyrinth and contact sealing - low-friction seals and internal grease sleeve effectively shut out water, mud, and dirt without affecting rotational smoothness increasing service life.
- Borozon treated bearing races - super mirror finish bearing races reduce friction and give a more precise bearing action.
- Push-in wiring harnesses make installation fast and easy.
- Anodised forged aluminium hub shell.
- Comes with an easy to use quick release skewer.
- Average weight 558 grams.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.