Shimano Deore M6100 2-Piston Post Mount Calliper no rotor or adapters
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Other brake spares See the latest products
New in Other brake spares
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Twin piston Deore M6100 brake calliper providing efficient braking with a minimalist design Key Feat... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Twin piston Deore M6100 brake calliper providing efficient braking with a minimalist design
- For use with Mineral oil which is non-corrosive and less hazardous than conventional hydraulic fluid
- The one way internal fluid circuit makes bleeding easy, while great piston retraction increases pad to rotor clearance
- Shim-less mounting bracket allows for quick installation and set up
- Compatible with international standard and post mount forks
- To be used in conjunction with Shimano hydraulic brake levers
- Can be used with Ice Tech pads available in resin or sintered compound, the optional aluminum radiation fin pad further improves heat dissipation reducing brake surface temperature by 50 deg C
- Comes as standard with G03S resin pads
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.