Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Mechs To Battery External Cable Set
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:To ensure that the signal goes from the shifter to the derailleurs, the reliability of ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cables Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- To ensure that the signal goes from the shifter to the derailleurs, the reliability of the electric cable has been proven by repeated field tests in various riding conditions, including extreme temperatures, rain, mud, and cobble stone roads
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, but gives effortless gear shifts
- Dura-Ace 7970 Di2 requires 2 cables: a handlebar cable set to connect the shifters to a battery indicator junction box or FlightDeck, and the other to connect the handlebar cable to the battery and derailleurs. This battery to derailleur cable is available for internal or external routing in different lengths allowing for various frame sizes
- External cable sets are ideal for upgrading your current bike to Dura-Ace 7970 Di2 if it does not feature the internal cable routing option
- Internal cable sets are for bikes specifically designed for Di2 to ensure clean lines and minimal rider interference
- External cables are available in varying lengths, there is no need (or facility) to cut these cables
- Reliable and secure water resistant connectors
There are currently no customer reviews
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.