Shimano FC-M820 Saint Crank Arms and Bottom Bracket
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Mountain Bike See the latest products
New in Mountain Bike
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Gravity riding has progressed with bikes being lighter and trails getting faster. Saint has evolved ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Gravity riding has progressed with bikes being lighter and trails getting faster. Saint has evolved with this giving a stiff, strong and durable HollowTech II crank set reinforced in all the ways that most extreme chainsets are not.
- These industry leading HollowTech II cold forged hollow crank arms have evolved to increase rigidity, and improve strength
- Saint HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket design uses a wide bearing placement and a large axle diameter for increased stiffness and efficiency combined with longer bearing cup threads for added durability
- Saint M820 series crank sets are Dyna Sys 10-speed compatible giving the rider more gear combinations whilst maintaining low weight
- Reinforced pedal and crank arm interface with T-nut style steel threaded bushing
- Crank arm profile gives excellent ankle clearance, while increasing rock clearance by removing unneeded material from the end of the crank arm
- Available as a separate crankset (without chainring), for either 68/73 mm or 83 mm frame sizes
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.