Shimano FD-M370 Altus 9 Speed Front Derailleur Top Swing Dual Pull
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:Altus wide link 9-speed compatible dual pull multi-fit front derailleur for recreationa... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Derailleur/Mech Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Altus wide link 9-speed compatible dual pull multi-fit front derailleur for recreational off-road use
- Compact top swing design
- Low-friction wide linkage reduces shifting effort and increases rigidity
- Dual pull design allows it to be used with top or bottom cable routing
- Multi clamp band is compatible with all frame dimensions
- Designed for hybrid bike fitment with 63-66 degree chainstay to seat tube angle range
- For outer chainring size from 44 to 48 tooth, total capacity 22 teeth
- Compatible with 9-speed drivetrains
- Designed for 50 mm chain line only
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.