Shimano FD-R9150 Dura-Ace Di2 11-Speed Front Derailleur
- ShowProduct Information Elite road racers demand reliable and precise shifting, 11-speed Dura-Ace R9150 delivers with its su... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Derailleur/Mech Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Synchronized Shift designed, developed to choose the next biggest or lowest gear ratio irrespective of whether a gear change needs to be made by the front or rear derailleur
- The Di2 front derailleur's operation is pioneering, smooth shifting is guaranteed thanks to a microchip communication link with the gear levers. What's more, shifting the rear derailleur automatically trims the front derailleur
- The biggest difference you will notice is just how much quicker and effortlessly smoother shifting on the front chainrings is, even under load
- The difference in the effort and time to actuate the shift between mechanical and Di2 is truly staggering
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, but provides effortless gear shifts
- The front derailleur also trims automatically; the cage moves in response to the position of the rear derailleur on the cassette to ensure no chain rub and a quiet unobtrusive ride, enabling you to concentrate on the road ahead
- Braze-on fit as standard; if your bike does not have a braze-on mount seat tube adapters are available
- 11-speed E-tube Di2 compatible
- Compatible with 50-55 tooth chainrings
- Total capacity 16T
- Front derailleur weight is 104 grams
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
How do I apply for finance?
At Tredz, you can spread the cost of your purchase and pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount). Finance is provided by Barclays Partner Finance and PayPal Credit with 0% APR finance available on purchases over £250 for Barclays Partner Finance and from £99 for PayPal Credit. Eligibility criteria apply.
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & Barclays will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Barclays Eligibility Checker
You can use the Barclays Eligibility Checker to find out if you are likely to be accepted for a loan through Barclays Partner Finance without affecting your credit score.
Credit is subject to application, financial circumstances and borrowing history. Tredz is the credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance is the lender.Eligibility Checker *This takes you to the Barclays secure gateway
Flexible finance options
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available