Shimano HB-9000 Dura Ace Front Hub
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:Elite road racers demand the best - Dura-Ace components are precision engineered for ul... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Wheels Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Elite road racers demand the best - Dura-Ace components are precision engineered for ultimate performance and durability
- Oversized axle has increased rigidity torsionally and laterally removing axle flex when under compression from the quick release, thus improving rotational smoothness and durability
- Labyrinth double contact sealing - low-friction seals effectively shut out water, mud and dirt without affecting rotational smoothness
- Borozon treated bearing races - super mirror finish bearing races reduce friction giving silky smooth and precise bearing rotation
- Cold forged and machined aluminium hub shell and oversized 7075 alloy axle keep the wheel weight to a minimum
- Quick and easy bearing assembly and maintenance via a simple to use digital click adjuster removing the need for cone spanners
- Weight: 120g
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.