Shimano RC1 (RC100) SPD-SL Road Shoes
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap and provides a glove-like fit... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Shimano Shoe Size Chart
- Show Road Shoe Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap and provides a glove-like fit.
- Synthetic leather with mesh texture creates a comfortable fit and an exciting racing profile.
- Three durable hook & loop straps evenly spread tightening force across the top of the foot.
- Lightweight glass fiber reinforced nylon sole for power transfer.
- Durable, wide heel pads provide walking stability.
- Offset strap relieves tension at highest point of the foot.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Shimano Shoe Size Chart
Shimano Men's Shoes Size Guide
In our experience Shimano shoes tend to be sized small. Consider choosing one size larger than you're used to.
If you have any queries please call us on 01792 799508.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Road Shoe Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.