Shimano RD-4700 Tiagra 10-speed rear derailleur
- ShowProduct Information The new TIAGRA shifting platform gives virtually effortless and accurate shifting operation. This is... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Derailleur/Mech Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The new TIAGRA shifting platform gives virtually effortless and accurate shifting operation. This is an important feature, especially for unexperienced riders as they don’t have to use much power to shift. TIAGRA 4700 runs on a 10-speed drivetrain operated by improved ergonomic shift/brake levers (STI). The slim and compact bracket grip offers easy reach to the brake/shift lever from the hood position and a comfortable lever feeling for a wide range of riders.
- Offering pro-level features, the 10-speed compatible Tiagra rear derailleur gives high performance at a low price
- Wide link design increases rigidity and service life
- Advanced light action for low-friction shifting up or down the block
- Alloy body's and outer link leads to lower weight without compromising strength and durability
- 11-tooth pulleys for reduced pulley wear and chain noise
- Two fluorine-coated link pin bushings for low-friction performance
- 32 tooth max with triple, 34 tooth max with double chainset
- Compatible with 10-speed road drive systems
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.