Shimano RD-M370 Altus 9-speed Rear Derailleur SGS
- ShowProduct Information Great value Altus rear derailleur offering crisp performance on- and off-road for 9-speed drivet... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Derailleur/Mech Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionGreat value Altus rear derailleur offering crisp performance on- and off-road for 9-speed drivetrains.
- Wide link design increases rigidity and service life
- 11-tooth pulleys for reduced pulley wear and chain noise
- Advanced light action design with low friction fluorine coated link pivot bushings
- Top-normal swing design
- Total capacity 45T
- Compatible with 9-speed Hyperglide sprockets
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Shimano RD-M370 Altus 9-speed Rear Derailleur SGS Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
i have it on my carerra and had it for years and if stilll shifting like a dream
i have it on my carerra and had it for years and if stilll shifting like a dreamClose review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.