Shimano RD-M6000 Deore 10 Speed Shadow+ Design Rear Derailleur
- ShowProduct Information Wide link Shadow design Dyna-Sys 10-speed top normal Deore rear derailleurShadow Plus features a sup... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Derailleur/Mech Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Wide link Shadow design Dyna-Sys 10-speed top normal Deore rear derailleur
- Shadow Plus features a super low profile design that reduces the risk of damage from trail side hazards
- Shadow Plus uses a chain stabilising switch that when on will reduce chain bounce in rough terrain
- Direct Mount compatible Rear Derailleur system gives more space around the rear frame dropout resulting in easier rear wheel removal but also allows frame designers to shorten chain stays, increase axle sizes and move suspension pivots
- Single tension spring prevents contact with the chainstay resulting in a silent ride
- Direct cable routing prevents snagging from any trail side hazards
- Alloy and steel construction leads to lower weight without compromising strength and durability
- Wide link design increases rigidity and service life
- Top normal return spring lends to incredibly intuitive operation when combined with Rapidfire shifters
- Large 11 tooth pulleys are used for longer life
- Two fluorine-coated link bushings for low-friction operation
- Dyna-Sys HG-X 10-speed compatible only
- Compatible with 42T low sprocket GS
- Compatible with 32-36T low sprocket SGS
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.