Shimano RD-M670 SLX 10-speed Shadow Design Rear Derailleur
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Mountain Bike Rear See the latest products
New in Mountain Bike Rear
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Tough, aggressive and light weight Dyna-Sys 10-speed SLX rear derailleur using revolutionary feature... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Tough, aggressive and light weight Dyna-Sys 10-speed SLX rear derailleur using revolutionary features from XT and XTR at an affordable price point.
- Shimano's new Direct Mount Rear Derailleur system gives more space around the rear frame dropout resulting in easier rear wheel removal but also allows frame designers to shorten chain stays, increase axel sizes and move suspension pivots
- Direct Mount gives a simpler, cleaner look
- Shadow features a super low profile design that reduces the risk of damage from trail side hazards
- Single tension spring prevents contact with the chainstay resulting in a silent ride
- Direct cable routing prevents snagging from any trail side hazards
- Alloy and steel construction leads to lower weight
- Two fluorine-coated link pin bushings aid slick shifting
- High rigidity wide outer link braces the pulley body to increase pivot joint rigidity
- Strong return spring for a positive shifting feel
- Improved cable pull ratio gives a more accurate shift action
- Dyna-Sys 10-speed compatible only
- 35T capacity GS cage
- Top normal spring uses the spring to select higher gears