Shimano RD-M771 XT Top Normal Rear Derailleur
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:Deore XT rear derailleur delivers reliable and precise shifting with a stiff and lightw... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Derailleur/Mech Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Deore XT rear derailleur delivers reliable and precise shifting with a stiff and lightweight open design
- All-alloy construction leads to lower weight without compromising strength and durability
- Four fluorine-coated link pin bushings make this one of the slickest shifting derailleurs on the trails
- High rigidity wide outer link braces the pulley body to increase pivot joint rigidity
- Mega9 compatible for use with 9-speed drivetrains
- Durable sealed bearing tension pulley for low friction and smooth running of the drivetrain
- Top normal spring uses the spring to select higher gears, best suited to use with Rapidfire shifters
- Can be combined with Dual Control levers
- Rubber bumper reduces noise when used on non-conventional frame designs
- Weight: 239 grams SGS
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.