Shimano RD-M771 XT Top Normal Rear Derailleur
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Mountain Bike Rear See the latest products
New in Mountain Bike Rear
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:Deore XT rear derailleur delivers reliable and precise shifting with a stiff and lightw... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Deore XT rear derailleur delivers reliable and precise shifting with a stiff and lightweight open design
- All-alloy construction leads to lower weight without compromising strength and durability
- Four fluorine-coated link pin bushings make this one of the slickest shifting derailleurs on the trails
- High rigidity wide outer link braces the pulley body to increase pivot joint rigidity
- Mega9 compatible for use with 9-speed drivetrains
- Durable sealed bearing tension pulley for low friction and smooth running of the drivetrain
- Top normal spring uses the spring to select higher gears, best suited to use with Rapidfire shifters
- Can be combined with Dual Control levers
- Rubber bumper reduces noise when used on non-conventional frame designs
- Weight: 239 grams SGS
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.