Shimano RD-R3000 Sora Rear Derailleur 9 Speed GS
- ShowProduct Information Features:Sora derailleurs feature an advanced light action for low-friction shifting up or down the ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Derailleur/Mech Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Sora derailleurs feature an advanced light action for low-friction shifting up or down the block
- Wide link design for increased rigidity and precise gear shifts
- 11-tooth pulleys for reduced pulley wear and chain noise
- Pulleys feature sintered alloy bushings for smooth-running performance
- 43 tooth total capacity, rear sprocket size range 11-34T
- Compatible with 9-speed drivetrains
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Shimano RD-R3000 Sora Rear Derailleur 9 Speed GS Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Bought to replace a short cage sora to change gearing. Easy to fit and set up as a direct replacement
Bought to replace a short cage sora to change gearing. Easy to fit and set up as a direct replacementClose review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.