Shimano Road / MTB Stainless Steel Gear Inner Wire
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:Stainless steel inner gear cable for smooth and lasting shifting performanceStainless s... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (3)
- Show Cables Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Stainless steel inner gear cable for smooth and lasting shifting performance
- Stainless steel precision ground round inner wires offer smooth low friction shift action with increased service life due to its anti-corrosion nature
- Suitable for front or rear mechs, just cut to fit
- Use with SP41 gear cable outer
- 1.2 mm x 2100 mm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Shimano Road / MTB Stainless Steel Gear Inner Wire Reviews
Customer Reviews (3)
Solid gear cable easy to fit and lasts well I have been using these cables years
Solid gear cable easy to fit and lasts well I have been using these cables yearsClose review
Reliable cable and great service from Tredz as usual. Recommended.
Reliable cable and great service from Tredz as usual. Recommended.Close review
easy to install, no issues with fitting. price is very good for a stainless cable
easy to install, no issues with fitting. price is very good for a stainless cableClose review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.