Shimano SL-M6000 Deore Shift Lever
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:Deore mountain bike Rapidfire shifter pod featuring 2-way release for cost effective Dy... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Shifters Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Deore mountain bike Rapidfire shifter pod featuring 2-way release for cost effective Dyna-Sys 10-speed shifting performance
- Light to the touch but positive and crisp, Vivid indexing provides a constant amount of shift lever force across all 10 sprockets
- 2-way release allows shifting from various riding positions; the upper lever still performs the same shift function, but it can now swing in either direction allowing it to be released by the thumb or index finger
- Dyna-Sys 10-speed compatible - for use with precision 10-speed MTB drivetrains
- Pod design allows the use of these shifters with any brake lever
- Multi-position adjustable handlebar clamp for custom lever positioning
- Easy to read optical gear display
- Barrel adjuster for fine gear tuning
- Complete with Optislick inner and SP41 outer cables
- Easy access clamp band adjustment for quick set up
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.