Shimano SL-M9000-I XTR 11 Speed Rapidfire Pods
- ShowProduct Information Shimano sets the benchmark with the next generation of mountain bike shifting, Dyna-Sys 11-speed XTR... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Shifters Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Shimano sets the benchmark with the next generation of mountain bike shifting, Dyna-Sys 11-speed XTR Rapidfires with Vivid indexing are there slickest shifters yet.
- Light to the touch but positive and crisp, Vivid indexing gives a constant amount of shift lever force across all 11 sprockets
- Instant Release for super fast shifts, delivering the chain to the next gear the moment the lever is actuated with no hesitation
- Multi Release allows multiple gear changes from both levers with one sweep, further adding to the speed of shift
- 2-Way release allows the upper shift lever to perform the same Multi Shift function when pushing with thumb, when activated by pulling the shift lever with the index finger a single release mechanism is actuated
- Horizontally adjustable forged alloy clamp bracket allows the shifter to be mounted in or outboard of the brake lever
- Shifter features a precision indexing drum with four sets of ball bearings giving low-friction smooth shifting
- Longer dual-textured carbon shift levers help to lower shifting effort by 20%
- Pod design can be converted to I-spec to integrate with the XTR brake levers
- For use with Dyna-Sys 11-speed only
- Weight: 102 grams
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.