Shimano SM-BCR1 Di2 Battery Charger for SM-BTR1 without Power Lead
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Computer Spares See the latest products
New in Computer Spares
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:Di2 charger that will keep your Di2 system shiftingDi2 uses a powerful long-life 7.4V L... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Di2 charger that will keep your Di2 system shifting
- Di2 uses a powerful long-life 7.4V Li-Ion battery: keep it in top condition and ready for shifting with this specific Shimano Di2 charger
- 1.5 hour charge time
- UK plug lead to be ordered separately, part number SMBCC16
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.