Shimano SM-RT70 SLX Ice Tech Centre-Lock Disc Rotor
- ShowProduct Information SM-RT70 Ice Tech rotors give excellent performance using the proven Shimano Centre-Lock system provi... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Brakes Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
SM-RT70 Ice Tech rotors give excellent performance using the proven Shimano Centre-Lock system providing excellent rigidity and security with an easy set-up.
The clad steel / alloy / steel rotor construction allows heat generated from braking to radiate quickly through the aluminium core achieving surface temperature drops of around 50 deg C. When used with Ice Tech pads surface temperatures can drop from around 400 to 300 deg C, this provides great improvements in performance all round.
- Ice Tech rotors achieve long pad life, less noise and less fade due to improved heat dispersion
- Rotor contact surface has been developed for excellent pad clearing and cooling which increases pad performance and life
- Comes complete with lockring
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.