Shimano ST-6870 Ultegra Di2 STI For Drop Bar Without Cables, E-Tube, Right Hand
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road Bike See the latest products
New in Road Bike
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise - just a light touch, as soft as a mouse click, is ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise - just a light touch, as soft as a mouse click, is sufficient for the front or rear derailleur to instantaneously select the correct gear.
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, and also gives effortless gear shifts.
- Simply pressing tactile buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold.
- Drop bar STI with shift buttons located in a near identical place to the positions you'd assume shifting using a mechanical Shimano STI.
- Brake lever pivot is positioned to be used with super SLR brake callipers, increase power giving excellent ergonomics when riding on the hoods.
- Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands.
- Levers are supplied without electrical cables, as these need to be ordered separately to suit.
- For use with E-tube electric cables.
- Weight is 313 grams a pair.