Shimano ST-R785 DI2 Hydraulic Disc Brake Di2 E-Tube STI Set - With RS785 Callipers - Pair
- ShowProduct Information The very best in road bike stopping power and all-weather consistency. The Shimano ST-R785 hydraulic... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Brakes Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The very best in road bike stopping power and all-weather consistency. The Shimano ST-R785 hydraulic disc brakes feature Di2 levers with upgraded BR-RS805 flat mount disc brake callipers for a stealthier look with improved aerodynamics.
The ST-R785 lever offers a comfortable hand position on the hoods and it is here you will notice the biggest difference in braking power with hydraulic discs. You can adjust the reach and free stroke to get the levers just how you like them. Of course, being Di2 you get light touch shifting for smooth, accurate gear shifts every time. The BR-RS785 brake callipers feature cooling fins on the brake pads for improved heat management on even the very longest alpine descents.
All Shimano brakes use mineral oil which is less corrosive and less hazardous than the DOT fluid found in most hydraulic disc brakes.
Experience the performance advantage of hydraulic disc brakes with the Shimano ST-R785 Di2s.
- With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise - just a light touch, as soft as a mouse click, is sufficient for the front or rear derailleur to instantaneously select the correct gear
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, and also gives effortless gear shifts
- Simply pressing tactile buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold
- Drop bar STI with shift buttons located in a near identical place to the positions you'd assume shifting using a mechanical Shimano STI
- Hydraulic brake lever gives excellent stopping power with less effort especially from the hood position
- Hydraulic reservoir tank provides pad to rotor clearance auto-adjust maintaining braking performance during pad wear
- Reach and free stroke adjustment enable custom feel and fitment for all hands
- Levers are supplied without electrical cables, as these need to be ordered separately to suit
- For use with E-tube electric cables
- Kit contains ST-R785 STI, BR-RS805 flat mount brake callipers with pads, hoses and mineral oil (without rotors or adapters)